Are your legs feeling sore and heavy lately? Do you see any bulging or dark veins at the surface of your legs? Or have you been experiencing pain and throbbing in your legs? You must be thinking it must be nothing! But conditions like varicose vein with pain should not be ignored. If varicose veins treatment is not done instantly, then the condition will harm the surrounding tissues of your legs as varicose veins suggest that there is very poor blood circulation which can lead to ulcers, blood clots, and bleeding.
In the past, the treatment for varicose veins was highly invasive and a painful procedure and Time taken processed, called vein stripping. The success rate of the treatment was too low and it required a long recovery time. This discouraged many people from undergoing the treatment, making them suffer from painful and unsightly legs.
But thanks to medical advancements, a new approach to treat varicose veins has been discovered called Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT). This procedure uses laser surgery which is passed through the problematic vein. As the laser goes through the vein, it keeps closing the vein. Eventually, the damaged vein completely closed and is absorbed into the body.
This procedure is being considered revolutionary for the following reasons:
1. Rapid Recovery Time: One of the most important reasons why EVLT has been so successful is the swift recovery from the treatment. While exhausting activities such as heavy lifting, running, is not encouraged soon after the procedure, simple activities like housework, walking, daily chores are recommended to speed up the recovery process. It is also recommended to avoid extreme heat like spas, hot baths, therapeutic leg wraps, etc.
2. Minimal Pain: While pain is subjective and varies from person to person, the EVLT treatment for varicose veins is a painless procedure where people who have experienced minimal or no pain during and after the treatment. The vein specialists identify the affected veins to eliminate varicose veins and the discomfort it comes with.
3. Minimal Scarring: The EVLT Treatment for Varicose Veins entails removing the bulging and unsightly veins, restoring the natural look of your legs. Being a laser surgery, this treatment does not leave any scars on your legs, unlike vein stripping procedure. Getting rid of the swollen veins gives the individual a boost of confidence as they no longer have to hide their unsightly veins and show off their beautiful legs like before.
4. High Success Rate: The treatment has been hailed revolutionary as it has 98% success rate which is very rare for any medical procedure. The procedure helps you improve your quality of life and help you regain your mobility. Being an FDA approved surgery, ELVT has a minimal risk with minor post-operative side-effects.
5. Increased Mobility: Varicose veins can cause swelling in your legs, hindering your daily activities and normal mobility. A patient might also be suffering from tiredness and heaviness in the legs, due to varicose veins. EVLT Treatment for Veins helps resolves all these symptoms and restores the mobility of patients making them independent and relieved.
If you are also looking for a varicose vein specialist in Pune, your search ends here. Karishma Vein Clinic is a renowned name in Pune for the treatment of varicose veins using the Endovenous laser (EVLT) technology. If you have any symptoms of varicose vein you should contact us immediately for consultation. At Karishma Vein Clinic, with the help of the latest Diode Laser machine from Bioletic, Germany we are able to administer a very simple, minimally invasive and safe procedure that permanently eliminates Varicose Veins in any part of the body.