Everything you need to know about Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)
Endovenous therapy is carried out to eliminate and rectify varicose veins out of the body. During varicose veins endovenous laser treatment, a thin needle is interjected into the marked vein with the help of ultrasound. Then a thin laser fiber is fed with the help of this needle into the vein. When it is comfortably placed in the vein, laser energy is applied straight into it with the help of this fiber. This gradually collapses the vein and successfully removes it.
This treatment mainly helps patients in removing the varicose veins and large spiders, without undergoing a more invasive and extensive treatment. Let us learn everything about endovenous laser treatment.
Why there is a need for varicose veins endovenous laser treatment?
Your doctor might recommend this treatment if your varicose veins are red, swollen, or sore. It is also suggested when the skin on your varicose veins is inflamed.
This is generally not a critical health problem, but this is surely throbbing. You might even dislike how they look.
The topmost benefit of EVLT vein treatment
- If compared with other types of varicose vein treatments, like vein stripping, endovenous laser treatment is an elementary choice for many patients.
- It is less intruding if compared to vein stripping. Vein stripping is also known as one of the effective methods to treat varicose veins. This includes eliminating the troublesome area of the vein, which needs more dissection than in EVLT.
- Instant recovery. If you are curious about this treatment, then you will be glad to know that it is a one-day procedure and requires very less recovery time. A patient can return to his/her daily schedule within a day.
- Grants enduring effects. This treatment offers you rapid relief from the painful and obnoxious syndrome of chronic venous disease. The studies convey that after undergoing this treatment the vexing veins stay demolished in around 97 % of patients even after the 5 years of treatment.
- Used for extensive veins. If the varicose vein is way below your skin surface, opting for this treatment can be a better choice. Such veins are mostly reactive to EVLT treatments.
- It is clinically proven. This is one of the most effective and safest ways of treating varicose veins. The success rate in this treatment is way too greater than traditional surgery and the recurrence rate is the lowest in EVLT.
If you need to undergo endovenous laser treatment then book your appointment with the Karishma vein clinic. Patients from all over the globe come to us for a huge range of treatments. Managed by an accomplished team of our professional doctors.
For the past five years, we have specialized in the varicose veins endovenous treatment, the most advanced and famous laser therapy used to treat the varicose veins all over the globe.